Click Fraud Checklist: The Documents You Need for Your Income Tax Declaration


The Documents You Need to Optimally Prepare Your Income Tax Returns

Since we’ve started doing income tax returns for our clients, we’ve remarked that many of you don’t know exactly what to bring us.

But more importantly, we’ve remarked many of you don’t know what to bring to save more money on your tax returns and to get more returns from it.

This is why we’ve prepared this checklist, which helps you to think in an organized way about what you need.

You can download the checklist in PDF Version here. Or if you prefer, just look at it right here:


  • The T4 Slip & its Sheets + the “Relevé 1”
  • All Other Slips (T3, T5, T4A, T4AP, T4E, T4RSP, T4RIF, Relevés 2 and 3, etc.)
  • Work Revenues
  • Old Age Security and CPP/QPP benefits
  • Other Pensions and Annuities
  • Employment Insurance benefits
  • Social Assistance Benefits
  • Compensations for Work Injuries
  • (Tenants Only) Relevé 31 (Ask Your Landlord for it)


  • Municipal Tax Bill or Registration Number
  • RRSP Contributions
  • Accrued Interests and Dividends
  • Sale or Deemed Disposition of Real Estate, Shares or Bonds
  • Alimony for Spouse/Common-Law Partner or Children
  • Union or Professional Dues
  • Tooling Expenses
  • Medical Expenses
  • Tuition/Education Expenses for Eligible Students
  • Transit passes (January 01 to June 30 only)
  • Charitable Donations
  • Political Contributions
  • Child Care Expenses
  • Child Adoption Fees
  • Children’s Physical and Artistic Activity Programs
  • Moving Expenses
  • Paid Interests on a Student Loan
  • Financial Expenses and Interest Charges
  • Automobile Expenses
  • Travel Expenses
  • Home Office Expenses


  • Check Sample for Direct Deposit Registration
  • Tax credit for home-support services for seniors (RL19)
  • Last Year’s Notice of Assessment (Not Required, but Recommended)
  • Mails from the ARC and Revenu Québec
  • Capital Gains/Losses Deductions
  • Deduction for Residents of Remote Areas
  • Register of Rental Income and Expenses
  • Register of Business, Agriculture and Fishery Revenues and Expenses
  • Expenses for Persons with Disabilities (Q2201)
  • Declaration of Working Conditions (T2200 and TP-64.3)
  • Automobile / Travel Registers
Appelez / Call Us